Dave Hinz

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:31:43 GMT, pyotr filipivich wrote:
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Dave Hinz
wrote back on 11 Jan 2005 21:22:52 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

1000 rounds? That's not much at all, I've probably got more than that
in a half dozen calibers at any given time. Why tool up to reload a batch
if you're not going to reload like you mean it? Besides, primers come in
boxes of 1000 anyway, so it's a good number to work with.

Well, I'm not set up to roll my own.

www.dillonprecision.com makes some fantastic reloading equipment. Best
customer service I've ever experienced, excellent engineering, and
their products are a joy to use. They've sent me updated parts for my
press, for free, "just because", and the people who answer the phone
know the product so well that they've been able to answer my complicated
questions immediately.

I had more ammo, but I traded the
gun and the ammo for two Colt Navey Revolvers, and a pound of powder.

Fun, aren't they?

"Happy, happy, he got screwed." Of course, he can hit the target with it,
and I couldn't ...

When both parties think they got the better side of the trade, and
they're both happy, that's about right.