pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Dave Hinz
wrote back on 11 Jan 2005 21:22:52 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:15:39 GMT, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Watching the coverage, it reminded me of a lot of "oh my god, he's got
three guns and a thousand rounds!" kind of ignorance. Heck, the only
reason I don't have three guns and thousand rounds in the bedroom is that
one gun lives elsewhere, and I'm low on ammo.

1000 rounds? That's not much at all, I've probably got more than that
in a half dozen calibers at any given time. Why tool up to reload a batch
if you're not going to reload like you mean it? Besides, primers come in
boxes of 1000 anyway, so it's a good number to work with.

Well, I'm not set up to roll my own. I had more ammo, but I traded the
gun and the ammo for two Colt Navey Revolvers, and a pound of powder.
"Happy, happy, he got screwed." Of course, he can hit the target with it,
and I couldn't ...

tschus
pyotr

--