pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote back on Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:23:45 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

And banning it will stop the terrorists getting one.

Only at the local gun store. They will simply drive them across the boarder,
boat them in, and cargo box them in. No sweat. Oh - just buy on the black or
gray market. The bad guys have avenues open to them that citizens don't.

Actually, the bad guys have avenues open which citizens don't avail
themselves of, or don't know how to avail themselves of.

Put another way, one drawback to not being a user of recreational
pharmaceuticals is, I don't have any contacts who might know someone who
might know someone who could put me in touch with the guy who has what I'm
after. I knew some people who knew some people, who might know ... but
they moved. And I can't find "Fast Eddie" in the phone book, nor is there
a listing for Black Market. (I even looked under "Taxidermy.")

toodles
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.