Cliff

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:04:20 -0500, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

And I'll just assume that you will be watching Lost in Space
& Lorne Greene (Sp) (no relation to Red) reruns for your hard science.

Hell, Cliff. Red Green comes closer to real science than 99.999% of
everything else on TV. We could do worse than to learn what they teach
at the Possum Lodge.

"Remember kids: Never, EVER hook a Russian nuclear powered vacuum
pump to a large deciduous tree!"

Usually good *practical* stuff.
Rec.crafts.metalworking & misc.survivalism probably learn quite a
bit from the "Handyman's Corner"

Some that post here now & then clearly admire Edgar Montrose.
--
Cliff