Sunworshipper

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:46:07 -0800, Koz
wrote:

Must be that the pile worms which used to eat away at the old wooden
ships have mutated to eating metal due to high mercury content of the sea.

Koz

That's the type of way I was thinking when I first saw it.

Reminds me of that customer with the rusty antique aircraft crank. I
told him a good three times it was deader than dead and he still made
me try to fix it. It looked like Swiss cheese or pox after the first
clean up grind. Really it was kinda fun , not like I was gonna sweat
getting it to pass.

jim rozen wrote:

Boy, this Lagun sure has a lot of spots to oil on the table:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12584&item=3866732 531&rd=1

Honstly I think I'd rather have that southbend to clean up.

Jim