bill

"in2minds" wrote in message
Obviously a not up to date site then
Just checked a laocal road to me where I know that a fair amount of house
buying and selling goes on. Only one on database and that is July 2003.

I live in a semi rural village in South Wales and there are 14 houses
listed (that's just my street) including the 2 oposite me that sold most
recently

Doesnt give details other than if you pay your money we will tell you the
price paid.

£1 per house just for the "sale price" is on the steap side and relatively
useless on it's own.
I'd like to know how many bedrooms, etc. whether it has a garage or even a
garden...

LJ

Hi
It can be useful. In Scotland where houses are usually advertised with
"offers over" a given price and you are interested in similar
property/location, it can give you an indication of how high you have to
offer to make a succesful bid.
I do agree that they can be a bit out of date though
Bill