Bob

I know I need to keep a few extra in case repair is needed but I was asking
when I figure out the number of 12x12 tiles for certain square footage, is
it just one tile for each SF?

Bob

"LBaker" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
Greetings...

I know 12x12 tiles is the nominal size. The actual may be 11 7/8". But

there
is usually some width for grout between the tiles. With these two

factors
combined, how does one figure out the number of tiles needed? For

example,
have a room of exactly 6' x 10'. 60 tiles enough?

Thanks.

What ya gonna do if any are broken or chipped in the box? How about down

the
road if you need any for repairs? Square footage on the box is usually
includes the grout joint...