Rich Grise

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 02:46:04 +0000, Ken Smith wrote:

In article ,
budgie wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:10:51 -0500, **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**
wrote:

I was waiting to see who would come up with this simple and obvious
solution! Good job!

Roger wrote:

Use a double pole double throw switch, one site for the load and one
side for the position.

???????? The O/P did post "It's a float-operated microswitch in a well." This
may not exactly lend itself to that.

Ok, use a SPDT switch and assume that if one set of contacts is open, the
other must be closed.

It was also not specified that the switch was double-throw. The only
information given was one contact closure.

But then again, I've asked the OP about the switch itself, and what's
actually accessible, and haven't seen a response yet - maybe he's solved
it and hasn't bothered to come back and say so.

Thanks,
Rich