SweetNothing

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:41:45 -0500, Silvan

Except I don't have an MP3 player anyway. I can't see the use for one. Who
wants to listen to lossy compression?

Well, remember this the next time you're tooling down the highway and
have your attention focused on the dozen cds beside you on the
adjacent seat all the while looking some favourite toons.

You've just rammed your vehicle into that flatbed truck you didn't see
up ahead and now you're trying to explain to God what went wrong, he
will say to you...

"Why should I let you stay in heaven when you weren't smart enough
compress all your favourite toons into MP3 format and just need one cd
or DVD to hold them all?"