Jim Levie

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:04:53 -0800, esbratton wrote:

This is Ellen- Robert's wife. I can't believe it has been 4 years. I
still miss him everyday, but now I mostly remember the good times. It did
my heart good to read about the annual toast to teenut. I know he is
smiling down on us and raising a glass too. Things have changed in my
life. I did remarry- a great guy who is so like Robert it's scary. I feel
sometimes that Dave (my new husband) is Robert reincarnated. They have the
same likes and mannerisms. We managed to find good homes for all of
Robert's machines. It was important to me that the new owners would
handle them with love and care. I do check in now and then to see
familiar faces. Thanks again for paying tribute to a one-of-a-kind
teenut.

Cheer's to you Ellen. And we miss Teenut too... I sure that the annual
toast is something of a bittersweet occasion, but I'm glad to hear that
you are doing well.

And yes, I too raised a glass to Teenut's (Robert to you) memory.

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.