Bubba

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:45:13 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
.. .
\
Propane and copper...........Yes
Natural gas and copper......No

I worked with a tech for a while that had done HVAC work in SE Minnesota. He
was telling me that some cities he worked in allowed copper for natural gas.
To the point that it was common practice to run hard copper and bazed
fittings, burried in the wall!
Seemed pretty crazy to me, but he assured me it passed code in that area!
Greg

Ive seen a ton of it. I also like that gate valve they installed on
them for a shut off. As soon as you turn it, the stem moves and it
starts leaking. I guess they didnt know any better back then.
Bubba