SDogg

Well, I went with the bigger saw, check it out.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v626/sdogg2/Tools/

It weighs about 275 lbs. The wings are 40 lbs each alone !!

Everything is adjustable but everything was almost bang on after putting
it all together.

The saw is extremely quiet and vibration free when running.

Sean.

SDogg wrote:
Just looking for a few opinions.

I was thinking of buying the below Delta saw for myself. Model 36-390C
for 399.00 CAD. Its a Canada only version something like the TS 300 to
TS 350 saws.

http://gateway.canadiantire.ca/drive...5524441897811_

My wife buys me a saw for Xmas, the one below. 650.00 CAD reg, she got
it on clearance for 450.00 CAD.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortmen... 1104892942152

Instead of direct drive like the Delta, the Mastercraft has a belt
driven blade. The motor hangs off the back. It seems to be similiar to
some of the more expensive Delta saws. Seem to have a very sturdy and
accuate rip fence and guide system. The MC comes with lifetime garantee
on all parts.

I know opinions will vary but I'm wondering if I should keep the
Mastercraft of exchange for the Delta ?

Thanks for reading.