yourname

well, umm, whaa, ya mean those pebbles[gulp] don't make my video look
better?

But when I use that gizmo...okay I'm too lazy to even go back and look
at the name .....what a bunch of hooey. Anyone remember green magic
marker on the edge of your CD???

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:54:22 GMT, Howard Eisenhauer
calmly ranted:

Snitched from sci.electronics.design...

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina27.htm
http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina28.htm
http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina29.htm

And I bet they sleep well despite selling such bogus rubbish for a
living.

God, to think of the money I could be making if only I was a crook at
heart .

One guy had Pet Rocks, these guys have Brilliant Pebbles.
They reference a photon absorbtion white paper for their
sound absorbing rocks. Brilliant x2, eh?

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming