Default tumbler vs vibratory

I have some really small/light parts that are made from 1/2" X 1/2"
T-shaped aluminum extrusion that is only .032" thick. The parts are
only 1" long.

The parts are cut off to 1" with a saw that leaves a pretty good burr
on them. I need to remove the burrs but don't want to damage/hurt/wear
the thin .032" aluminum.

Will I be better off with a vibratory unit or just a simple tumbler
(like a rock polisher) and what sort of media should I use? About how
long can I expect the parts to run? I'll be running them in batches of
maybe 500 parts each (this number of parts will fill up about a pint
jar).

How small/cheap of tumbler or vibratory unit can I get away with and is
there a differece between the two as far as the end results are
concerned? Will a light/cheap unit be able to remove the burrs
adequately? Thanks folks.

Joe