Hank Hank is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy KDS VS-7P no high voltage

I have a KDS VS-7P monitor that was purchased 18 months ago, but I just started using it. Warranty has expired and shipping to KDS for repair is way to expensive. Description of problem: Power led comes on. But the relay does not engage. There is filament. If I unplug the degaussing coil relay clicks in, but still no high-voltage. Can anyone tell me what voltages should be coming from the power supply? What should be the voltages on the flyback? Any known issues with the model that may be cause a problem similiar to what I have described?