Eugene

Mike Marlow wrote:

"Eugene" wrote in message
Mike in Mystic wrote:

man, that makes me want to go and cut up the monster cables I have all
over
my home theater set-up. too bad they already got a lot of my money,
the bahstards. this stuff really is hard to believe

There are many other companies which do the same thing. Microsoft for
example, if your company or product, software or not has the word Windows
or something similar you can expect a lawsuit.

A quick google for the word "Windows" proves this wrong. There are
restrictions on how a word or name is used in order to be considered a
trademark infringement.

That doesn't stop them from trying.