Jim Elbrecht

(Howard Goldstein) wrote:

-snip-
I've had them and loved them until their premature failure.

If your's has survived more than 2 years please post the brand &
model. Mine have all failed shortly after the warranty expires.

I'm probably jinxing myself, but my cheapo [$99 at one of the borgs]
'Steamin' Hot' Hot-1 dispenser will be 2 yrs old next week.

We have extremely hard water so I expected an early demise but so far
it performs just as it did when new. [and when it dies I won't
hesitate to spend the $100 and 30 minutes to put in a new one.]

I wonder if usage pattern might affect life? We use ours for a cup
or two nearly every day.

Jim