effi

narrowing down the possibilities,
in the absence of using the aforementioned multiple gigawatt rated linear
amplifier to light your lights,
you're gonna have to have some form of reciever to convert the signal you
transmit on a cb frequency into a form some kind of switch can be activated
with by the receiver,,,and you rejected the sound activated switch (clapper)
the other poster mentioned so what's left?

"James Nipper" wrote in message
I appreciate this novel idea, but it does not reach the stated goal of the
project.

I wish to control my DECK FLOODS remotely, with a CB RADIO signal.

No telephones, no clapper, no timer, no separate spotlight. I am
sure there is a way that this can be done, and I am getting some good
ideas,
which I appreciate. But, most replies don't explain how to reach "my"
goal as stated above.

Thanks again !!

--James--

--------------------------------

Forget the Clapper - It's junk.

Radio Shack sells an X10 telephone Responder:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...uct%5Fid=980-0
208

Set up a 300 watt outdoor spotlight in the direction you are in
transit with and connect to an X10 appliance module. You will have
already set up and pre-tested the X10 telephone responder.

Control it by dialing in from your observation site with a cell phone.

Want an even cheaper solution? Radio Shack also makes a telephone
"ringer" device that will flash a lamp when somebody calls.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...uct%5Fid=940-1
628

Beachcomber