Mike Marlow

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
"Dave in MD" wrote in message
Anyone have any feedback on the Storehouse tool chests available at

Harbor
Freight? Looks like a good deal if they are quality construction.

I would be using them in a home workshop, not a commercial shop.

Thanks,
Dave

We have a HF store nearby and the rolling tool chests I have seen there

were
extremely crappy. I have one big requirement when I buy a tool chest:

ball
bearing slides. The ones (at least in the price range you're probably
looking at) I've seen at HF have friction slides.

todd

Agreed. The US General tool chest I've seen at our local HF seems to be a
pretty good cabinet, but you'd have to catch it on sale to make it a really
good deal. It does have ball bearing slides, etc. The Storehouse stuff is
pure junk. Lightweight, cheap construction, etc.

--

-Mike-