Goofy

Default Window Stools?

Hi everyone,

I have put on a large addition and have also removed ALL windows in my house
and put in all New Construction windows (old part of the house was stripped
to the sheathing and new siding was put on after the windwos were put in).
I put in all Anderson windows and have extention jams for all the windows in
my new section of the house. I was wondering , where do I get the interior
window sills (Stool?) or is this something which I need to make for each
window?

Through all the work I have been doing with my addition, I have become very
handy and willing to do/make anything.

Thank you for all your input.