Old Nick

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:17:47 GMT, Groggy
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I notice that you have used the letter "e" several times in your post.
Since I had publicly made use of that letter before, expect to hear
more on this. G

In fact since I have used every letter publicly, I believe that I will
claim the whole alphabet as my artistic property and sue _all_ of you,
_every_ time you post.

Audiophiles get off on these things, but as you said, they're really
overpriced crap.

I hope the courts make them pay everyones legal costs then fine them
for their nuisance suit. It is not like Disney, who built the name. If
this is allowed to continue, all names and words will be registered
trademarks in very short order - not dissimilar to the domain name
squatting of yesteryear.