Harry Bloomfield

Default Cheap SDS with chuck adaptor, Aldi

T i m wrote on 07/03/2004 :
No, it's not the same as the Challenge / nutool. With the turn stop
and clutch it makes it superior to them?

I know 25 quid would be too little to spend to get something 'good'
(?) but for us occasional users probably a handy addition?

I have just picked one up along with the extra set of SDS drills. It
does seem to be comprehensive, separate chuck, tub of grease, spare set
of com brushes, turn stop, plus hammer stop, depth gauge, 3 year
guarantee. Make is "Power Craft".

Looks well enough built and I noticed several builder types queuing up
for them.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org