Bill P

At the other end, I was advised to not help a friend with her German
lessons. Between her French and my Bavarian, the professor (from northern
Germany) was getting all weirded out.

I recall writing a memo for myself late one night, after helping polish
off the last of the whiskey. Oy. English with German syntax, bits of
Russian (with German transliterated into Cyrrilic, because I couldn't
remember the Russian word.). I keep that, because it give me amusement
and
a puzzle when I attempt to re-read it. "What was I drinking?" :-)

tschus
pyotr

All I can do is reminisce. One word suffices...Capische!! BTDT
Bill