Danny Kewl

Default Jasco remote "1 Control" model 8273 codes needed

Hi, I have a Jasco "1 Control", Model 8273 remote control,and no longer have
the instructions, and their toll free number no longer works. I searched
allover the Net, and then a newsgroup to post in, and the Google Groups
search showed me this group as what people are using for similar inquiries.
If I could get a code list and instructions for the said remote, that would
be great,but that may be a lot of work, so at least the codes for a
Symphonic brand TV, and Panasonic VCR. Thanks much.