mac davis

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:48:57 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

I would probably not order from Harbor Freight, but I do visit their
store once a year for cheap unusual items. Your waiting time is
unacceptable. My last bad experience with customer service (10 years
ago) was with Burlington Coat Factory where I avoid shopping.
Thankfully, I have not had any bad experiences ordering tools. Before
ordering, I check a few web sites and check out www.epinons.com where
you may want to share your experience.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:02:09 GMT, wrote:

I made the mistake of placing a $300+ order with Harbor Freight just
before the Holidays.

Items never arrived. I tried calling customer service but got repeated
busy signals.

snip

I order from HF online almost every month... gets here sooner than
they say it will and everything in good shape...
My only problem with them is that they don't automatically give you
tracking info, you have to call them to get it.. no problem..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing