Glenna Rose

writes:

I personally go to Wal-Mart for most of my cable needs (I don't do any
heavy duty editing or have an expensive speaker system right now. so I
don't care about the quality so much). What I don't get is why $15 USB
cable at Wal-Mart costs $30 in BestBuy/Circuit
City/CompUSA/OfficeMax/Depot/Staples. That's a *HUGE* price difference
for the exact same product. Most other things are only about 10-30%
cheaper in Wal-mart than they are in bigger stores.

It's doubtful anyone is buying too much of anything at CompUSA these days.

Glenna