John Doe

"Uncle" writes:

Simply ask HF for the UPS tracking #, UPS provides tracking #'s
on all packages. You punch the # in online and it shows every
place the package has been.

Unfortunately, that might not be true anymore. My package UPS
tracking shows arrival at some faraway state and the delivery date
is tomorrow. That happened with my last UPS delivery also. Customer
service said that is normal.

I am used to online discounters in other areas (e.g., Amazon, Dell,
Newegg) going beyond strictly legal minimums to help their
customers. The question is how good a customer service experience
is HF creating and whether the deficiencies are worth it given the
"discounted" pricing...

Not all online stores are the same. Since you depend on delivery and
not just picking the item off of the shelf, delivery is critical.
Place more emphasis on familiarity with the online store,
specifically shipping, and a little less on the price. Better luck
next time.