Jeff Wisnia

blueman wrote:

"Greg O" writes:

UPS's problem for sure!
Next time have it delivered to a more secure lacation, next door neihbor
perhaps.
Greg

Agreed (we just moved into the neighborhood)... but still Harbor
Freight seems to be doing the bare minimum (at most) to resolve this
situation.

Yep, that's why I never have anything other than US mail delivered to
our home. UPS does the same thing to us (also in New England.) anytime
they deliver to us during the week, 'cause we spend more time at the
business than at home.

All my HF shipments and anyting else too big to fit in our mailbox goes
to our office.

Certainly HF isn't bending over backwards to help you, but that these
days you never get more than you pay for, and you're often lucky to get
even as much as you pay for. Don't expect to get Tiffany style treatment
at a flea market.

Jeff (Who once got so ****ed at UPS he filed a small claims suit against
their local business presence --- That got the problem fixed quickly.)

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"