Lobby Dosser

"Dr. Hardcrab" writes:
You have a problem somewhere else. I have been dealing with Harbor
freight for over 20 years and have had no problems whatsoever. I'm
not saying you CAN'T have a problem with them, but it just sounds
like a problem with the transporter....

Yes, but the test of good customer service is how they treat you when
something goes wrong. I have had incredible experiences with Dell,
Amazon, Lands End, Newegg, etc. If there is ever a problem, they ship
out replacements the next day -- they don't make you wait for months.

Again, I am *not* saying that the original problem is HF's fault --
just that when something goes wrong they don't jump to correct it.

AFAIK, HF has nothing that cannot be purchased elsewhere. How much did
you save by buying online from HF vs say Lee Valley? Whatever you saved
they made up some portion of that savings in crappy customer service. I
have a local HF and shop there now and then for 'disposable' stuff. I'd
*never* order from them by mail or online - especially after seeing some
of their goods in the store.