Phisherman

I would probably not order from Harbor Freight, but I do visit their
store once a year for cheap unusual items. Your waiting time is
unacceptable. My last bad experience with customer service (10 years
ago) was with Burlington Coat Factory where I avoid shopping.
Thankfully, I have not had any bad experiences ordering tools. Before
ordering, I check a few web sites and check out www.epinons.com where
you may want to share your experience.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:02:09 GMT, wrote:

I made the mistake of placing a $300+ order with Harbor Freight just
before the Holidays.

Items never arrived. I tried calling customer service but got repeated
busy signals.

snip