Gunner

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:33:45 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

mtlwright wrote:

I have been trying to find power hacksaw blades without success. I have
resurretced a small reciporcating power hacksaw that I found in a
junkyard, but have been unable to find the 14" x 1" blades it requires.
Anybody know where I might find these?
Cheers,

Bill

Visit my webpage: www.geocities.com/mtlwright

http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNLMK3...&PMK0NO=381770

Sure you need 1" blade - how about a 2 1/2 - check it out.

Martin

Faucets? On a power hacksaw? For the coolant pump maybe....

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke