BigWallop

"Lee" wrote in message
Medallion Man wrote:

A fluffy toy bear, that is. Two feet high, two feet wide :-) with
fully synthetic fluffy fur that used to be white and now has
accumulated dust and general grubbyness after sitting on top of a
cupboard for years.

Yes, I checked for care labels. None present, and even if there were
it's too big for a washing machine. So, what IS the best way to
approach this daunting task ?

If you get any sensible answers, I have a similar sized fluffy Labrador
(care label says acrylic) that could do with a wash. VBG

I've tried sponging it down with washing liquid solution, but it doesn't
lift the dust out. It's "long haired" btw

Lee

Your local Dry Cleaner, with the big machines in the back shop, should be able
to do this for you, I'd think.