Lee

Medallion Man wrote:

A fluffy toy bear, that is. Two feet high, two feet wide :-) with
fully synthetic fluffy fur that used to be white and now has
accumulated dust and general grubbyness after sitting on top of a
cupboard for years.

Yes, I checked for care labels. None present, and even if there were
it's too big for a washing machine. So, what IS the best way to
approach this daunting task ?

If you get any sensible answers, I have a similar sized fluffy Labrador
(care label says acrylic) that could do with a wash. VBG

I've tried sponging it down with washing liquid solution, but it doesn't
lift the dust out. It's "long haired" btw

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.