Sam Goldwasser

"NSM" writes:

"Pierre_St_Germain" wrote in message
. ..

| You knew this day would come to pass and now its here. Time to double up
on
| that medication and schedule a visit with your psychologist this week!!
| That, and don't mix high-powered rifles with spending lots of time on
| building rooftops in urban areas.

Is it an urban legend that a VCR was once sold with a video tape showing how
to connect it?

Maybe but it's not as moronic as it sounds. All you need is oone simple
diagram to get the VCR to play through the TV to view the video.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.