Andy C

"boznic" wrote in message

I would reccommend getting in contact with jvc, or going to the store
where it was purchased first. You could always go check the display
unit in the store where it was purchased. I would check the store, or
call jvc first, (before attempting service). I have seen tv's with
either gray, or black. Some manufacturers offer gray instead of black.
JVC is usually pretty good about giving you options. I would certainly
reference the manual and the menu's on the tv.

Good Luck

Boznic.

I've heard from someone with the same model and his displays black
'curtains'. I have emailed JVC, but no reply yet. Next stop will be to call
them. Oh, and I've checked every menu and every page of the manual without
any joy!

Thanks

Andy C