Mark & Juanita

On 10 Jan 2005 20:01:52 -0800, wrote:

too much traffic and they shut the site down. I got this message

from

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/

"This domain name has been temporarily suspended for exceeding the

daily
bandwidth quota. The site will be automatically turned on again at

12:00AM
PST (unless the site's allocated monthly limit is reached)."

Well, that looks like a powerful statement to JOAT's (and the wRECk's)
influence, doesn't it?

I know when I posted my web site a year ago, ya'll nearly exceeded my
allocated bandwidth and I had to increase it for a few months (for a minor
fee from my ISP).

-Phil Crow

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry