Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:36:58 -0500, GregP wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:32:23 -0600, "Knothead"
wrote:

Doesn't anyone think the that cable company in question just put a shyster
on the payroll and they are trying to justify their salary?
My aplogies to any shysters reading this I'm sure there is at least one of
you that doesn't live for other peoples money. I just haven't had the
experience personally

Most people work for others. And many of them take
sick time when they aren't sick, hang around the water
cooler to gossip, take long lunches when they can
get away with it, surf the Internet when no one's watching,
make personal phone calls, etc. All of this is subsidized
by their employers' customers. But since the company
is charging customers on their behalf, they're "getting
back at the company," rather than ripping off the customers.

.... and the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but what does the
above have to do with the perception that most shysters are out to acquire
via court action the fruits of others' labors?

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry