Rick Sherman

..

If you have had any similar negative customer service experiences with
Harbor Freight, please feel free to share them so that the next newbie
can be fully "cavet emptor" before purchasing.

I WOULD RECOMMEND AVOIDING HARBOR FREIGHT LIKE THE PLAGUE!

I ordered a replacement part for one of their brad guns a few years ago.
The part arrived after about 2 weeks, when I open the box the part was
broken worse than the one I was replacing. The box was in good shape, so
it was probably broken before it was packed. After about 30 minutes on
the phone they agreed to send me another part. Two weeks later (I only
lived about 50 miles from their offices at the time) another box
arrived. This time they sent me a 7/8" impact socket instead of the
correct part. After another 1/2 hour on the phone and another week I
finally got the right part.

Rick