T i m

Default Tool wanted to cut metal slot

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:24:46 -0000, "Jan"
wrote:

Thank you all for your most helpful responses. I have followed up the links
you have given, and I shall have a go with either a Q-Max type punch, or a
hand-held nibbler; I?ll have a good look at the layout of the case in
daylight tomorrow and decide which it is to be. Many thanks.

This is the hand nibbler at Machinemart ..

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p=040212700

(not the same as my one though. Mine cuts on the end and 'punches'
rather than 'shears')

and the drill version .. (this 'punches' and fast!)

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p=060722500

It still might be 'safer' to take the PC to bits just-in-case a metal
fragment get's stuck under a component etc?

All the best ..

T i m