Bob G.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:42:37 -0600, (MSCHAEF.COM)
wrote:

I know this has been done before, but I thought I'd post a few
comments on the Craftsman 22124. I'm an amateur re-entering the
hobby, and just took delivery of a saw last night. I don't
have it running yet, but here are my thoughts on the saw and
getting it into my basement. Hopefully, this will help somebody
who's now in the same position I was a few months ago.

======================
Goodluck with your saw.... and welcome back into the hobby....

HOWEVER...
You are a better man then I am....

IF I took delivery last evening
I would have had to call in sicktoday if I was scheduled to work (I'm
retired now but you get the point) OR I would still be out in my shop
setting it up and putting it thru its paces.....

I never had the ability to have a new "toy" sit in my shop then leave
it there all by itself...lol ...while I walk up to the house and
write a report and post it on the Woodworking NG ....

Heck you must be the kind of guy who can sit patiently and wait for
the fish to bite... I can't do that either unless I have a beer in my
hand .

Enjoy....

Bob Griffiths