Gunner

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:27:33 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Call 'em, it's still under warranty.

Ya think? Ill call tomorrow.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:23:35 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Get a Quincy and let you're grandchildren rebuild it when they get old.

Got a new free one? This one was manufactured in 1957.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 02:26:29 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

I fired up the refurbished air compressor. It's now at three
hours and holding without cycling. I'm declaring victory.

Well done!

My very old DeVilbiss single stage double piston compressor is
starting to clank ever so softly...looks like Ive got some compressor
work to do in the near future also.

gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke