On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:07:39 GMT, someone wrote:

What kind of test did you do? How did you measure current?

I don't think he has any testing eq - probably by watching the meter
spin???

Obviously, it can't be "inefficient" wiring. Something is drawing the
power. That power is either making heat or doing other mechanical
work like pumping water. As none of us has seen his house and what eq
is in it, we only know what he is telling us is in there. No gutter
heating cable/tape plugged in, no electric snow melter in the
sidewalk, no tankless HW, no freezer, etc etc we don't know.

-v.