IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Even without isolation valves, I still can't get 2-port valves on the
horizontal pipes either side of the tee.

Just had another thought. Would it make it easier to install the DHW zone
valve on the cylinder return connection? There's no reason it has to be on
the flow side. Indeed, it will run 5-10C cooler on the return leg. The
radiator valve can still stay on the flow side or also be moved to the
return side provided no radiators have unusual return locations away from
the main trunk.

Christian.

What the hell are you all on about? Just do what I suggested. Easy, low
pump noises free flow, self venting, easy to isolate all parts in the airing
cupboard, etc.