Chuck Roteck

I've had my 22124 for about three weeks, and like it a lot (compared to my
35 year old Craftsman saw the 22124 replaced - hope I live long enough to
get 35 years out of the new saw!). I was lucky in that the delivery
people carried it to the basement. I told them before they took it off
the truck that if they didn't think they could get it into the basement,
they may as well leave it on the truck, because I was sure i wouldn't be
able to do it. I was impressed, because there was only about 1/4 inch
clearance through the doors to the garage, the basement and another door
into the workshop. They interlocked two slings under the saw pallet
(without taking anything off the pallet) so that they could each wrap the
ends of the slings over their shoulders to lift it. I think this is a
standard procedure for movers. I think the guy on the bottom had the
thoughest part of the job, and I was concerned about his safety during the
operation.

Good luck with your saw.

Chuck