Charles Spitzer

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101e056e0003d094101e0528d.1e05728@p mug.org...
We're supposed to build a playhouse next spring and have been talking how
it should be. With chalk, we drew the 4x8 outline on the garage floor and
they drew where the windows and doors should be and what they would put in
it. It'll be 4x8 because last summer I scored on some 4x8 skylights for
$50 each. Two will be greenhouse roof and one will be their playhouse
roof. It won't be fancy, but they'll have fun with it.

make a shade for it inside. i don't know where you are, but if you can make
a greenhouse out of these, the playhouse will also be a greenhouse, if not a
cooker.