John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
"shedmeister" wrote:

Our new Maytag dryer keeps clogging the dryer vent. I have to clear it
from the outside of the house every other week. Maytag service said
that the new dryers are so powerful that they actually suck the lint
around the filter and there is nothing that can be done about it. He
said this is common with many of the new, more powerful dryers.
Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a fix?

Try calling Maytag's national 800 number. If this problem is
common, they should be able to confirm it, and offer a fix.
If a fix is not available, ask for a work-around. If they
don't know about the issue, make sure that you inform them
since it is a home safety issue.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications