boznic boznic is offline
Junior Member

Location: Illinois

You may have to turn off the vcr. Try making sure the tv and the vcr are on the same channel setting as the back of the RF modulator. Let me know if it is working.

Your image is going fuzzy because either the tv is not set to the right channel, or the vcr is on and not set to the right channel. Let us know if your still having trouble.

Boznic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARAGE OWL
Hello, I hooked it up the way you told me to and when I turn on the dvd
player the screen on the tv gets fuzzy is this because the vcr power is
on
the tv is so old that it only goes up to channel 20 and I have the vcr
hooked up so I can use it instead of the tv for channel changes
I bet I will have to shut the vcr off when watching a dvd does this
sound right thanks