He is coming back after tiling has completed, I was currious and wanted
to make sure what he's doing is correct and I will probably do it
myself anyways to make sure its mounted all neat inside a kitchen
cupboard. I have monitor boxes on at the moment which are monitoring
the integrity of the UFH element just in case I drop a tile on the
screed and break something. As for Part P I couldn't really give a hoot
about it, as far as I'm concerned the work was done before the regs
came in, my house, my problem if it goes South and I will continue to
do electrical work. I already paid a BCO guy to come and do nothing
when I knocked a wall down and erected a steel structure for an
opening, money for old rope, another tax me thinks. As for the UFH
company then they obviously need to make sure they are covered in some
way but I didn't ask, they may well be.

So did you read the complete thread, interested to hear your opinion on
what you would do regarding seperate circuit or not?

Cheers

Richard