Lobster

Mike Harrison wrote:
I rather fear that the electrical changes would come within the scope of the
new Part P regs. If I were doing it myself, I'd use some of my stock of
old-colour cable, and pretend that I'd done it prior to Jan 1!

New colours have been generally available for several months so no need to use old colours

Sure, but old colours would be preferable to avoid highlighting the
newly-done work to anybody carrying out an inspection, won't it? And
you can bet that 5 years down the line, any new colour-ed wiring will be
assumed to have been installed after 1/1/05 unless it can be proved
otherwise!

David