Lurch

On 10 Jan 2005 02:00:24 -0800, strung together
this:

Is Owain or Lurch around, I would like a second opinion please,

Recognition at last! ;-)

Right then, you could add another 2kW to the ring and it would be fine
as the chances of having everything on for long periods of time
simultaneously is near enough nil.

Just a quick add up and my kitchen ring has well over 10kW of
potential load on it and I've never had a problem.

I would prefer it if the UFH were on a seperate radial but you
shouldn't see any problems with the UFH on the ring. Depends on what's
involved in running new cables in. If it does turn out that the UFH is
causing trouble, move it over onto a radial later.
--

SJW